Friday, March 26, 2010

Timothy Victor - This is My City

I can't get this song out of my head. I've been bumming and decided to watch all of Series 2 of Skins--I had seen Series 1 a year ago, or so. It's featured at the end of episode 9 which is Cassie's episode. Very strong episode with a great song to end it. It was a huge sensation when it aired in 2008 and NO ONE could find ANY information on the composer/singer/band. I had trouble finding it even now, 2 years later, but found it and here it is. Fantastic mix of Adele-like lyrics and haunting piano/violin synergistic medley. Video after the break...

YUM.



PS Maine, I haven't added to The Wire Box in ages, so feel free to clean up? :D

3 comments:

mark said...

Just started this series on my Netflix. Siiiick.

Luis Rosales said...

mm series as in the whole thing from the beginning? or series in the british meaning, as in season 2? :P either case--skins is prolly the best teen-drama show everrrr...plus great music.

冠宇 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.