Saturday, June 20, 2009

ASL: Charmaine

**ATTENTION AUTHORS! To those who already posted their profile, I added the label "profile" for you so that you can go back to these profiles whenever you want. Check it out under "the label box." in the right side menu. TO THOSE NEW TO THE WIRE BOX, don't forget to add the "profile" label when you introduce yourself! If you need help with the label, check out the "Update: Reactions" blog.

ALSO, I added an "update" label on the right hand side so you can click it and have easy access to all the updates right before your eyes. TO THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY POSTED, please add your author name as a label for all your previous entries, including your profile. For example, I go by "Charmaine" on this blog, so I'll make a "Charmaine" label where you can see all the music posts I've made. This is the only way I can figure out how to filter your music by author name.

Sound good? Holla.**



Name: Charmaine
Location: Irvine, CA/Diamond Bar, CA
Favorite Genre of Music: Indie, 70s, 80s, Alternative, Rock, Folk, Electronica, Psychedelic, Hip Hop... I have a very eclectic taste, but I'm currently in an indie phase
Favorite Artists:
(currently into) Starfucker, Iron & Wine, Dr. Dog, MGMT, Of Montreal, Coconut Records
(wanna look into) The Radio Dept., The Bird and the Bee, Junior Boys, Animal Collective, Cocteau Twins, Pet Shop Boys, Cut Copy, Passion Pit
(will always love) Crosby Stills & Nash, America, The Eagles, Seals & Crofts, Supertramp
Posting Style: If there's a song I like that I heard that day I'll post it on the same day. I'll try doing a themed post some time.
Random/Corny Fact About Yourself: I recently bought "left-handed shorts" without knowing it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, left handed shorts =P

btw, you're a really good moderator charmaine. keepin us in check ;)

mark said...

What's left handed shorts?

Charmaine said...

LOL You know how the waist part of your pants, where you button it, is closed with the "left flap" over the "right flap" of cloth? The shorts I bought are the opposite way--a button seals the waist with the "right flap" over the "left flap".

Oh gosh I wonder if that makes sense.