Thursday, July 2, 2009

**Important: NEW RULE & REMINDERS**

TO ALL MEMBERS: ONLY ONE POST A DAY, PLEASE!
As you might have noticed, the blog is quite active and in order to have room for other members to share their music, I'm implementing a ONE POST A DAY rule. If you DO NOT post only once a day (that means within 12AM one day to 12AM the next day), I WILL DELETE YOUR EXTRA ENTRY/ENTRIES.



Hey everyone, I've also been noticing that when new members make their first post there would be a few things forgotten. Just keep in mind that if you're new & making a new post:

FIRST POST
  1. Make a profile
  2. Label your author name (not your real name... unless that is your author name)
  3. Label your post as profile
  4. Label the genre(s) of music your are posting (if you have a song/video in your first post). NOT the artist

However, if you are a REGULAR MEMBER, please don't forget the following guidelines (this of course applies to all newcomers):

REGULAR MEMBERS
  1. Make only one post a day
  2. Post only one video per post
  3. Max video width is 540 (height can vary)
  4. Label your author name
  5. Label the genre(s) of music your are posting (NOT the artist. Michael Jackson was an exception)



As always, I'm glad you guys have been updating and I'm really liking the music. But just keep in mind that there are guidelines in this blog to keep "The Wire Box" manageable & user-friendly! If you need clarification on anything that I mentioned above, please let me know!


I want to know what you have to say! If you have any questions/comments/suggestions please e-mail me or simply comment this post!


Thank you for your cooperation!! Happy posting.


Sincerely,
Charmaine

8 comments:

mark said...

Why so serious?

+1 for provocative

Justin said...

Fascist

=p

Justin said...

Though, in my opinion, I feel like posting once per Midnight-Midnight time frame would be better than waiting 24 hours every time you want to post. I definitely never recall the last time I post

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's pretty much what I do.

Charmaine said...

Ahahah yeah, the 12 to 12 thing sounds a lot better. *changes*

And I'm really not asking for much. It just looks like a lot on print, I swear! :/

(Thanks for your comments, btw! Except for Justin's first comment lol.)

mark said...

Okay, so what if I post at 11:59 PM on Monday then 12:01 AM on Tuesday - am I still following the rules?

Charmaine said...

Technically. But that'd be uncool lol.

mark said...

Music is about rebellion. REBEL!