Tuesday, June 16, 2009

**Update: Labeling**

Hey everyone! I just made a quick edit to the first blog. It's about the labeling. I've noticed that some of you have labeled the name(s) of the bands/musicians/singers, song, or album. Please try to keep the labeling strictly to categories/genres of music or the media that you're using for posting your entry (i.e. video, playlist, lyrics, etc.). This will just help limit the amount of labels on the right side and keep the list more broad for other people's music.

NOTE: I may edit your label myself if you do tag the name of the musician/band, song, or album. So if you find that your label has changed, it's just me trying to narrow down the tagging.

Thanks for your cooperation! And thanks to all who have already posted! I love hearing your music!


Sincerely,
Charmaine

No comments: