Tuesday, July 14, 2009

**Update: Chat Box!**

So if you scroll all the way down you should see something new...

A chat box (of sorts)! I added this as a "chat box/forum" to post upcoming shows in, ask questions, or to just simply talk. How is it? And I know it's at the bottom of the site, but if I put it at the top it really takes up a lot of space (and isn't very pleasing to look at). Comments/suggestions, anyone? Yay or nay?

Btw, if you DO like the idea and want to post up info on upcoming shows, please post a link to the venue for reference! And to post a link, you don't need to insert any HTML. Just simply copy and paste the link into the comment entry box and the gadget will automatically make a link when your message is posted. Links don't work in this new comment box I added (the other one had technical difficulties). But please copy and paste a link anyway if there is an upcoming show you'd like to share! Thank youu.

Woooohooo. It's late.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can't access the box =/

Charmaine said...

I changed it... How is the new one?

mark said...

I dig it, but placement is kind of aesthetically awkward.