Monday, October 10, 2011

Starfucker | Bury Us Alive


Starfucker | Bury Us Alive


Very cool video... It seems that Starfucker's album Reptilians is very focused on the notion of "life after death" and that death is not an ending, but just the beginning. Personally, I don't know what's in store after death. I truly think that once you die, that's it--your life is done for good. But that doesn't mean that your spirit has ended; you live through the memories of your loved ones and by the works you have left behind. Just like how a celebrity, writer, or musician perishes, yet we still read their books, listen to their music, or post their pictures on Tumblr. My goal isn't to live eternally; my goal is to let my works live forever so that my body will perish, but my spirit will never die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This song is really soothing.