Monday, June 11, 2012

Musiq SoulChild - Just Friends

Alright so check it... I had an orthodontist appointment on Saturday. I rarely go there nowadays since I don't wear braces no more. I go there probably twice a year, and every time I go there my orthodontist would have new dental assistants. Usually the assistants don't talk to me, they probably say hi and what not but that's about it. This certain one however talked to me, asked me questions about this and that. After getting my cavities drilled we talked some more since she was on her break. I'd rather talk to someone than sit in the waiting room reading magazines that are a couple of months old. We hit it off I guess, in a way that I built courage to ask her if she wanted to have lunch or grab coffee with me. She however grabbed my plane and crashed it by saying she's too old for me (28 yrs old). I told my friend about this and she said at least you didn't sound/look like a creeper when you asked and how I was honest and I just wanted to get to know her. It reminded her of this song that I'm about to post, and yeah lol. I would hear this in every event I go to (dances and what not), but never could catch the lyrics cuz I was too into the beat/music. But better late than never (neeeeeeverrr say neverrrr).


No comments: