Sunday, September 2, 2012

Two Gallants -- My Love Won't Wait



 You can try, but ain’t no use I’ll lose it if you cut me loose You can try, but ain’t no use I’ll lose it if you cut me loose Darling please don’t hesitate Can I get you now, or must I wait? I can feel my patience running thin I stare the wall, walk the floor But somehow end up at your door And you refuse to let me in But something ain’t quite right to me I can’t seem to let you leave My love won’t wait Come back when you’re most alone My coat pocket’s full of stones Hurl at your window while you sleep You don’t let me hang around But Imma tear your plate ass down Run to the river bridge and leap Cause something ain’t quite right to me I can’t seem to let you leave My love won’t wait Don’t you threat, don’t you fear While I whisper in your ear There’s no escape Cause something ain’t quite right to me I can’t seem to let you leave My love won’t wait So don’t you threat, don’t you fear While I whisṗer in your ear There’s no escape You can try, but ain’t no use I’ll lose it if you cut me loose You can try, but ain’t no use I’ll lose it if you cut me loose You can try, but ain’t no use You can try, but ain’t no use You can try, but ain’t no use You can try, but ain’t no use You can try, but ain’t no use You can try, but ain’t no use You can try, but ain’t no use You can try, but ain’t no use

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

Yaaay you posted it!! :)