Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ASL: Mike

Name: Mike
Location: Diamond Bar
Favorite Genres of Music: Mostly Alternative and indie, w/ some post rock and electronic
Favorite Artists:
(currently into) Grizzly Bear, Arcade Fire, Dredg, Brand New, Future Islands
(wanna look into) More electronic music
(will always love) Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Godspeed You Black Emperor, The National
Posting Style: Whatever I like at the moment
Random/Corny Fact About Yourself: This is my first blog post ever..

I've known had this song on my hard drive for years without ever really listening to it. I just recently played it though, and now I can't stop listening to it. It's a great song with a catchy beat and an.. interesting video.


3 comments:

Charmaine said...

Yaaay!! Welcome to The Wire Box! Love your taste in music! :) Looking forward to your posts!

Anonymous said...

MICHAELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Mike said...

JEEERRRRRIIIIIIIICCK!!!!!