Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dragonforce- "Trail of Broken Hearts"


This is probably one of the best rock ballads ever. And I feel that strongly enough to stand by such an audacious statement.

I know i probably came off the wrong way with my last dragonforce post, but just give this song a chance. I won't ramble much, just ask that you listen to it. It's a great change of pace from their typical thundering songs. It also shows they can write some good lyrics ripe with metaphors and symbolism.




There's also an acoustic version if you're interested, but i won't post it due to the one video limit. I'll just put a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk77wRGnwZM

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

http://thewirebox.blogspot.com/2009/07/new-expandable-blogs.html

You may post more than one video with an expandable blog! :]

(But if you don't want an expandable blog, be sure to delete the HTML code... click the link for more details.)

And remember--the max video width is 540! (I already edited the size for you--the video width used to be 560.)

Thanks for posting!!!