Sunday, September 6, 2009

Paper Rival!

First of all, I just want to say that the quality on Vimeo is so much better than YouTube!! Man, I think I'm going to start going on Vimeo more. Thanks for sharing Vimeo vids on here, everyone :P.

And! These are the only two songs I really know by Paper Rival, but I like them a lot. The first video I'm posting here is their music video for "Bluebird", which I believe Paper Rival performed at Chain Reaction once! After the cut is one of my favorite songs, "Cassandra". I've been meaning to post it but I think YouTube disabled the embedding code.
(Also, Paper Rival is no longer together. Aww :/)

The video for "Bluebird" is hilarious, btw.

PAPER RIVAL - Bluebird from Photo Finish Records on Vimeo.



PAPER RIVAL - Cassandra from Photo Finish Records on Vimeo.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good song =)