Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Das Racist - Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell

Okay guys, it's been awhile since I have posted. This is my new favorite song. My roommates told me about this one after they heard it on KCRW a little while ago. If you like LMFAO, you'll probably like these guys. I swear, Das Racist (Does the 'das' here rhyme with boss or ass? Hell if I know.) and LMFAO are probably just trolling the entire rap community and it is absolutely hilarious. Anyway, it's not the greatest song, but it's fun as hell and I always manage to hear something new whenever I play it. Which has been a lot of times. 


3 comments:

RagamuffinKing said...

Update: Okay, I watched their other video. The way they pronounce 'Das' rhymes with ass. Not boss.

Charlene Grace said...

ROFL. This song is hilarious. Pretty catchy, hahaha.

Charmaine said...

Love it ;)