Monday, December 21, 2009

Super Furry Animals - The Very Best of Neil Diamond

In lieu of my search for good Christmas music (it's a hard thing to do), I came upon a certain music blog. The author wrote about an album that was released on March 16, 2009 called Dark Days/Light Years by Super Furry Animals, a Welsh band formed in 1993.

Their sound can be characterized as psychedelic, experimental rock... Very 80s-esque, which is why I like them! One of their most popular songs in their album is "The Very Best of Neil Diamond", which I posted here. After the cut, you can also listen to their song "Inaugural Trams", which features a German solo by Nick McCarthy of Franz Ferdinand!

Very interesting music... I doubt you'll find them boring.


Super Furry Animals - The Very Best of Neil Diamond


Super Furry Animals - Inaugural Trams


Super Furry Animals - Crazy Naked Girls


Super Furry Animals - Mt.

No comments: