Wednesday, December 9, 2009

UPDATED: TV on the Radio - Dancing Choose

I was actually introduced to TV on the Radio by a friend who posts on The Wire Box -- he goes by wordyshaman. Thanks, Yuan! He told me about TVotR's album "Return to Cookie Mountain" -- it's pretty awesome, but a totally different sound than this song I'm posting.

Another friend of mine actually told me and Maine about this TVotR song. I like the fact that it's so fast-paced and dance-y. But like I said, it's a completely different sound than their other album, so I had no idea that it was them at first. Definitely a bit experimental, but the song sticks to your head. The music video's pretty cool, too, so check it out!



UPDATE: You can now listen to the song again. Apparently they removed the actual video, but I hope you enjoy the song in general!

No comments: