Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Heckauva lot more talented than that other Korean girl that goes to our school...

I'm sorry, but I'm not her biggest fan, heh.

Anyway, a couple of my friends had been promoting this girl for a while and finally decided to check it out. And I was just kind of amazed. She has musical talent: piano, guitar, melodica, flute, and cajon and the voice. But she also apparently has the skills for video and audio recording and editing. And she arranged it. So, to say the least, I'm impressed.

She's apparently in first place in views for this contest by International Secret Agents (which is somehow related to Wong Fu productions, I haven't really bothered to look into that). The current second place guy is some guy singing pretty blandly while hitting himself for percussion. So yeah, I really think she should win =p

7 comments:

mark said...

What's the other Korean girl's name? I think I've heard like 2343049039 Korean girls who can sing from UCI. Haha.

Justin said...

Jennifer Chung

Charmaine said...

This girl is really good! I like her version of the song(s)...

mark said...

Never heard of Jennifer Chung. Haha. But hey, when you've heard one, you've heard them all.

Charmaine said...

Dude she's way better than Jennifer hahaha.

Charlene Grace said...

Agreed. She's a LOT more talented. Damn. I'm impressed.

Charlene Grace said...

Apparently, Jennifer Chung performed at ISA 2008. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SN37EMLjdw&

I still think Clara Chung's a lot more talented.