Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Starfucker - Isabella of Castille

I first learned about Starfucker during hmm... early sophomore year in college I believe, which was when my interest in music really peaked. A friend of mine who was a DJ for KUCI (not sure if he still hosts) suggested me a few indie bands like Rilo Kiley (can't recall the others at the moment) and Starfucker.

Ever since I heard Starfucker I began looking up more indie bands on YouTube and imeem a lot.

I haven't listened to them for a while now (since, perhaps, winter quarter), but I happened to hear one of their songs today while exploring Pandora. My favorite songs by them are "German Love", "Pop Song", and "Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second".

But now "Isabella of Castille", which I never paid much attention to before, has definitely made the list.



Starfucker - Isabella of Castille

[Listen to more Starfucker when you hit Expand]


Starfucker - Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second


Starfucker - German Love

2 comments:

angfoo said...

Feelin' this for sure. Thank you :D

Anonymous said...

This song is really captivating. I love it =D.