Friday, June 19, 2009

ASL: 918particle

Name: Jordan Christian Hanson a.k.a 918particle
918 = area code for Tulsa, OK
particle = I'm a physicist and I focus on neutrinos and cosmic rays.
Favorite Genres of Music: All electronica, Old School Country and Folk, Assorted Rock & Grunge, Underground Rap
Examples:
1) Electronica: Paul van Dyk, The Chemical Brothers (especially pre-2000), Sound Tribe Sector 9
2) Old School Country and Folk: Brooks and Dunn (see Greatest Hits vol. 1, Red Dirt Road), Toby Keith, Indigo Girls
3) Assorted Rock and Grunge: Metallica, Nirvana, AC/DC (Live from Donnington - amazing)
4) Underground Rap: Jurassic 5 all the way live baby (see Quality Control)
Posting Style: I don't know what this means because this is my first blog. I'll probably just mix my own stuff and post that. I mostly stick to mixing techno music on my computer using a program called Dance eJay 7. I know it sounds lame, but trust. Trust.
Random fact about yourself: I'm a convert to Roman Catholicism despite being a dedicated scientist.

No comments: