Sunday, June 28, 2009

ASL: Charlene Grace

Name: Charlene Grace
Location: [currently] Irvine, CA, but my heart lies in Diamond Bar
Favorite Genre of Music: 90s, 80s (Who doesn't love the 80s?), 70s, 60s, Indie, folk, electronica, pop, alternative rock, techno
Favorite Artists:
(currently into) I don't have specific artists that I'm into at the moment
(wanna look into) Bloc Party; Metric; Tegan and Sara; The White Stripes; Passion Pit; Brand New; Bat for Lashes; other indie and electronica bands, music that's out of the ordinary
(will always love) Backstreet Boys; Earth, Wind, and Fire; The Beatles; America; The Eagles; Journey
Posting Style: Posting up recent discoveries. Or posting videos/songs/albums/song lyrics that I enjoy and I think other people would enjoy. I may put up some videos, album art, etc. for songs that I think are particularly artsy or meaningful.
Random/Corny Fact About Yourself: I like to Yelp!

---------------------------------------------------

To start things off, here's a video of a song I just recently found on Youtube. It's a song called "What's a Girl to Do" by Bat for Lashes, an Indie band. I thought the video was pretty interesting, and the song is pretty cool too. The video is a bit weird, though, I have to admit, but check it out anyways:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

@location:

you cut out your heart, and put it somewhere else?! okay davey jones...

mark said...

Reminds me of the video for "Don't Save Us From the Flames" by M83.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpT0rrtwpLg

Charmaine said...

This is so weird. lol

Charmaine said...

I just realized that you forgot to put the label "profile". I edited it for you. Just so you know.