Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Knock You Down Cover

This is a response to Justin's Knock You Down post.

I never heard the original song, but when I heard Cathy Nguyen and Andrew Garcia cover this song, I immediately fell in love with it. I truly believe that we are going to find the best music of the next generation on Youtube. This is cover is one of those gems. I like hearing about good youtube artists and I would recommend that everyone post their favorites (people like Gabe Bondoc, Kris Mark, Cathy, etc.).



(Sorry I couldn't make the video any smaller Charmaine!) :(

3 comments:

Justin said...

Obviously, we should make the blog frame wider

canobot said...

I agree with justin. regardless, to resize it you have to modify the HTML code for embedding the video in TWO PLACES: one right after the opening object tag and one before the closing tag.

Charmaine said...

lol yeah I should do that. I'll tinker with the HTML and see if I can resize it.

Sincerely,
Charmaine