Sunday, June 21, 2009

SORRY I AM NEW TO BLOGGING ASL: RagamuffinKing

Name: Christopher N.


Location: Currently: Irvine, CA Normally: Burbank, CA

Favorite Genre of Music: Classical, the blues, and their derivatives. So...pretty much everything. xD Hrm, mostly rock and anything with a good melody.

Favorite Artist: Favorite favorite? Shiina Ringo. Current favorites? Blankey Jet City (or any of Kenichi Asai's other bands) & Taj Mahal.

Posting Style: Erm, erratic.

Random/Corny Fact About Myself: I've been an iai swordsman for about as long as I've been a guitarist.

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

Hey Christopher Nobleza!! :) Yay, I'm glad you joined up.

I edited your author name label if you don't mind. I advise labeling your author name (ragamuffinking) instead of your actual name (Chris) because there can be users with the same names so I wouldn't want there to be any confusion.

Just keep labeling your posts with "ragamuffinking" (as well as your music categories) in the future :D. Thanks a bunch! I can't wait to read your entries.


Sincerely,
Charmaine

RagamuffinKing said...

I just read the rules. Don't worry I'll get the hnag of it eventually. xD