Saturday, June 20, 2009

ASL: ddumo3586

Name: Derrick Dumo
Location: Bay Area, CA; Irvine, CA (few times in the year only)
Favority Genre of Music: Hip-hop, Rock/Alternative, R&B, Classical, and others (I'm open to many things.)
Favorite Artists (Organized from my favorite genres of music.):Common, The Roots, Weezer, Erykah Badu, Atonin Dvorak, George Gershwin
Posting Style: If it sounds good, I will post!
Random/Corny Fact About Yourself: I still have my Disneyland Autograph Book when I was a kid, and it does have the signatures of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and others (Does anyone still remember Launchpad McQuack?).

Since I haven't posted anything yet, I'll hit the ground running on this blog by posting a playlist that gives everyone an idea of what I like listening to (I even have songs that fit the "others" category.). Enjoy! Unfortunately, you do have to sign in to imeem if you want to listen to the complete playlist.

Songs in playlist:
Doomtree - Kid Gloves
People in Planes - Last Man Standing
George Gershwin performed by NY Philharmonic - An American in Paris
Melody Gardot - Baby I'm a Fool
Ibrahim Ferrer - Ay, Candela

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

Oh man. I heard "Last Man Standing" on... KROQ I think it was? But when I heard it I was like telling Charlene, "I know this song!! Oh my gosh! It was on Derrick's Wire Box playlist!" And I double-checked it today to see if I was right haah. Great song.