Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just an Idea

What's good, Wire Box-ers? Ang checkin' in with a quick suggestion...

When Charmaine posted the initial "let's start a music blog" FB note, I was reminded of a previous project of mine. A few years ago, a handful of friends and I participated in a monthly CD exchange--unfortunately, after a couple of months, the group lost steam and faded into oblivion.

I was thinking we could reproduce something similar, such as a monthly themed project: i.e., "Post your Top 5 Guilty Pleasure Songs," or "Your Favorite Decade of Music." One featured blogger a month could devise the assignment and everybody responds. Just an idea to keep things fresh!

That's all! Before I go, I write for the music section of an entertainment blog--check out some of the music I've highlighted at The Funcooker. And also, for more music that I like, check out the streampad on gree(blue)n (my personal tumblelog for sporadic posting of music and random finds).

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

Hey Angie!

Thanks for the idea! I think whoever wants to do it should go right ahead. But for the most part, I like the idea of just spontaneously posting music. That's the beauty of this blog--you can simply just post whatever you want. If you want to post those themed projects you can go ahead. If someone else just wants to post a song they heard that day then they can too.

So post what you'd like :).


Sincerely,
Charmaine