Tuesday, June 30, 2009

M83 - Before the Dawn Heals Us

What can I say about M83's eponymous Before the Dawn Heals Us? I can hardly recall when this album came to my awareness, but when it did - trust me - it made a mark. Not necessarily my drug of choice at first, but definitely a gateway drug of sorts. A majority of the songs are about teen angst (don't worry, no emo none-sense). I use to listen to it during long drives in the middle of the night on the 405/5 from Bakersfield to Irvine. Tripped out my mind especially when passing through the bright lights of LA. Makes you feel...infinite.

Not forever.

But for just a moment.

And sometimes.

A moment is all you need.

Download.



2 comments:

Charmaine said...

Wow, I'm in love with this :). Thanks for sharing!

Charlene Grace said...

Maine is convinced that the girl is a man.