Sunday, June 21, 2009

ASL: Vitaly

Name, Location (only 'cause not everyone is from Irvine here), Favorite Genre of Music, Favorite Artist, Posting Style, Random/Corny Fact About Yourself.

Name: Luis Rosales
Location: Pomona, CA & Berkeley, CA
Favorite Genre of Music: Hard one because I don't really gravitate around one genre of music too often: in my car my preset stations are KROQ(AltRock), AMP (Top40), KISS (Top40), KLOS (Classic Rock), Power 106 (HipHop) and KUSC (Classical)...but if I had to choose one I'd prolly go with plain ol' Alternative Rock.
Favorite Artist: Prolly equally as hard as trying to choose a favorite genre. I have always really enjoyed Pink Floyd, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Avenged Sevenfold, Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, 30 Seconds to Mars, Bad Religion, NoFX, Strung Out, Britney Spears, Mozart, Vivaldi, etc...
Posting Style: I usually try to put the Artist's name and video at the top, add my own two cents about the video/song and then I put the video embedded. or wait...I don't know, just go with it...
Random/Corny Fact About Myself: I've seen a man get shot 5 times in the chest, drag himself across a street to die on the door of his own car; I've been the victim teller during a bank robbery; I've lived more in my 20 years of life than most adults do in a lifetime. Thanks, Berkeley.

ANYWAY.

This song has been a huge huge HUGE favorite of mine for the LONGEST time. I think my good friend Krzysz introduced me to Emmanuel Moire Fall semester this year.

Emmanuel Moire - Ça Me Fait Du Bien

This song is a very touching use of piano with enduring lyrics for the hopeless romantic in all of us. If you know a little bit of French or look up the lyrics you'll see what I mean...Audio quality not the greatest but the video is still very nice :].



Increase the Peace!
-Vitaly...

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

I can't stop listening to this song!