Sunday, June 21, 2009

ASL: anna liza

Name: Anna Liza
Location: Irvine, CA and then in August, it’s back home to Los Angeles - Silverlake/ Historic Filipino-town area
Favorite Genre of Music: R&B/Soul, Hip-hop, POP!, Funk (The Isley Brothers, Prince), Indie, 80’s & 90’s
Favorite Artists:
(currently into) Vampire Weekend, Mayer Hawthorne, Keri Hilson and I’m really into Taylor Swift right now
(wanna look into) Anything, I’m always open to suggestions!
(will always love) Lauryn Hill, Common, Stevie Wonder, James Taylor, Notorious B.I.G, John Legend, & last but not least, BSB, *N Sync & Britney (no shame).
Posting Style: I’ll probably post whatever I’m into at the moment: youtube videos, song clips/lyrics.
Random/Corny Fact About Yourself: I’m 22 years old and I have yet to outgrow the teenybopper phase of my life. Also, I have never been on a plane before but I hope to change that this summer.

No comments: