Sunday, July 19, 2009

Drift Away Cover

Back in winter quarter of this past year, my hallmates and I cranked out quite a few covers, and here is one of them. It's probably one of the covers I feel more satisfied with.
Anyway, some background on the song: it's called "Drift Away" by Magnetic North, composed of two members, Direct and Theresa Vu. I think they may have been sued for copyright infringement or something (due to the song's resemblance to Uncle Kracker's song of the same name). Wongfu Productions directed and produced the music video, which is really touching and can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsafOstm6H4

Anyway, here's Justin on rap, Randy on guitar, Mitul hitting the guitar to keep the beat (lol kinda pointless actually), and myself on vocals. Enjoy :]

4 comments:

Charlene Grace said...

I like this! Great job!! :) Hazel, you're such a good singer!

Charmaine said...

Niiiice Hazel :). I like the style of your vocals more than the original...hahah.

mark said...

This iz pretty sick.

Anonymous said...

So dope! Nice job on this cover =)