Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mighty Joe Plumb - What If I Fell

Due to recent events, I have been warned by the moderator to forgo my plan of posting links to albums and such. But do not fear...just ask me in private and we'll see what I can conjure (lawl). Anyways. When I was in elementary school, I had this ghetto blaster - before it was called a ghetto blaster. And I use to listen to this one station - KRAB. KRAB was awesome at one point - now it's a bunch of "bro" music (i.e., Staind, Puddle of Mudd, etc.). But damn, they use to play the sickest alternative 90's rock - which is my favorite genre of music I'd say. Anyways, this song was always on my mind through the years, never figured out who it was buy until a few minutes ago. Check it: Mighty Job Plumb with "What If I Fell." (Ignore the visual portion of the video; couldn't find a good link to the video, haha.)

No comments: