Thursday, July 2, 2009

Royksopp - What Else is There?

Yay for more foreign music (and ... rather unique music videos)! In one of my last posts I made a link to Royksopp's "Happy Up Here" (which I heard in Westwood's The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf recently!).

This is "What Else is There?", which was released in 2005. Apparently the song "features the vocals of Karin Dreijer Andersson from the electronica duo The Knife" (thanks, Wikipedia). A few months ago I was really into The Knife's "Heartbeats", which is really good too! (You can find the album version on imeem, but the live version is definitely not disappointing!) The live version sounds more psychedelic and less electronic, though, compared to the album version.

By the way, The Knife is from Sweden! I like the variety of cultures going on here, haha.



Royksopp - What Else is There?

No comments: