Saturday, July 11, 2009

Madcon - Beggin'

Man, it's been an age since I last posted. Life's been a bit too tumultuous for my liking. In any case, I offer this song I'm sure most have heard on the airwaves as of late. It's by Madcon...and for those of you who don't know they're an urban duo from...NORWAY. Yeah, whoduthunk that those Norwegians were good? Haha, I joke, but it's funny to think as an American in this little blue marble we call Earth.

It's a fresh summer jam with an interesting introduction remnant of the whole urban-classical clash that has been all the rage for a while now. Technically speaking it's called a progressive intro but it just reminds me of "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" or "Kill Bill" for some reason.

Alright, enough jabbering from me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good song to break dance with as well!

Charmaine said...

DUDE, great pick!! I looove this song but I completely forgot about it!

And good to see you here again :)! Hope everything's been all right with you!!

Btw, your video was a bit large so I edited it through the html. Try to keep the width under 540 please! Thanks :)!

Charlene Grace said...

I LOVE THIS SONG! :) Nice post!

Hope you're doing all right!

Luis Rosales said...

haha i like this song a lot :D