Wednesday, July 15, 2009

You just gotta admit it...

That Britney really is more than just a tabloid queen. She was my first celebrity crush when I was younger and I always thought her music was kind of catchy. Now I know that she doesn't write her music, but what she does add is a creative adaptation of the music presented.

In any case, this isn't her singing, this is a great piano cover I found on YouTube a while back. It got me to thinking that the beats and tune of most pop music is really based on something as simple as a bar of beautifully interconnected notes and pauses and that, at the end of the day, is what music is:--no matter the genre, artist, or band presenting a particular song--universal.

Anyway,

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

I like this a lot, actually. Haha. Maybe I wanna learn this on the piano some time...

Charlene Grace said...

Whoa, this is really catchy. I like it a lot. rofl.