Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend Discovery

I went to Anime Expo this past weekend and (for the first time ever) got to go to the AMV contest there. First of all, I have to say that some of those videos were breathtakingly amazing. In addition to the great video editing and craftsmanship of the AMV creators, I discovered a few absolutely beautiful songs. I managed to find out the information for one of the songs, but the other remains presently elusive. For now, I present to you this gorgeously heartbreaking song:


Trading Yesterday - Love Song Requiem




Also, there are apparently 2 versions of the song. I'm not exactly sure what the difference between them is (nor am I sure which version I heard in the AMV), but you can check out the other version here.

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

This is a gorgeous song. Wish I could play that on the piano.