Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ASL: Lechonpark

Name: Lechonpark

Location:
Southern California

Favorite Genre of Music:
I'm not going to lie and say "assorted genres" or "little bit of everything."
I basically like Eurobeat, power metal, video game and anime tracks, 70s and 80s music, and dance music. I also have a thing for music with comedy or kitsch value.

Favorite Artist:
(currently into): Perfume (again), Power Quest

(wanna look into): popular music, expand music tastes and tolerance

(will always love): Dragonforce, Clara Moroni and her many aliases, Dschinghis Khan, O-zone

Posting Style: whatever

Random/Corny Fact About Yourself: I arrange my tshirts in my closet by color.

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

Hey Myk!

Thanks for joining the blog! Just so you know, I edited your title so it could go along with the other profiles that had already been posted.

Also, you can choose to type your real name (you don't need to include your last name though) in the "Name" section if you'd like :).

Anyhow, hope you don't mind my changes & welcome :]!


Sincerely,
Charmaine

Anonymous said...

Welcome =D